Please read the following legal statement and click on the link below to continue.
Citibus Standard Terms of Sale and Use of Web Site: All sales and/or transactions are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer Acknowledgment -
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by using this site, including but not limited to placing an order to purchase a Product from Citibus.
- Governing Law -
This Agreement will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. Customer hereby agrees that applying Texas Law to this agreement is appropriate and that the Citibus agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision.
- Shipping Terms, Purchase Price, and Sales Tax -
- Citibus will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of Customer.
- Risk of loss is upon Customer once Citibus delivers the Product to the carrier.
- Citibus shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
- Delivery times are estimates only and Citibus shall not be liable for delays. Please allow at least 4 to 6 days for delivery.
- Prices are listed in the Citibus catalogs and web site, and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is due before shipment.
- International -
Products sold by Citibus may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by United States law.
- NO WARRANTY -
Citibus DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR INTEGRITY OF ANY PRODUCT. Citibus DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY -
IN NO EVENT SHALL Citibus BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY TEXAS LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Citibus LIABILITY, IF ANY, EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM Citibus.
- Returns -
Returns of Products are subject to Citibus current return policies, which are set forth in the catalogs, web site, and shipping statement.
- Exclusive Agreement -
These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and Citibus for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in Citibus invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers' purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
- General -
- In the event that any section of these Terms of Sale other than Section 2 (Governing Law) are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Citibus shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
- These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by Citibus without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current catalog or web site. Please refer to the current catalog or web site.
Accept | Decline